What is IPTV?
From a TV watcher’s point of view, IPTV is very simple: instead of receiving TV programs as broadcast signals that enter your home from a rooftop antenna, satellite dish, or fiber-optic cable, you get them streamed (downloaded and played almost simultaneously) through your Internet connection. You watch the program either on your computer, Tablet, Phone or with a set-top box (a kind of adapter that fits between your Internet connection and your existing television receiver, decoding incoming signals so your TV can display Internet programs). AKA Android OTT TV Box.
For the purpose of this tutorial we will only be going over the install for Android OTT TV box. I will be posting other tutorials for other devices as well as one for adding Beast TV to Kodi.
This entire process will only take about two mins if done correctly and, is made much easier with a keyboard and mouse as remote. For all of you NOT using keyboard and mouse or a RII remote remember that the basic mouse has mouse function just press the button to change to on screen pointer.
- From the home page of your box go the the My Apps/Apps section. Some remotes will have a shortcut button.
- Use any web browser from this section including Chrome that comes pre-installed on most boxes to open a browser page.
- Navigate to this site on the box by searching for or, entering the URL at top of browser page. “kodi.site”
- From the drop down menu across the top mouse over the Beast IPTV Service menu and you will see a drop down for Beast IP TV Settings.
- Click this Where it says Beast IPTV Settings
- On this page you will see I have clearly labeled the down load link.
- Click this link the APK will download directly to the box. Some Android boxes will prompt for install once the download is completed. if this is the case please skip step #8
- If the download is completed but you were not asked to install the file navigate back to the My Apps/Apps section of your box and open the File Browser/File Manager that came pre-installed or, use ES File Explorer to navigate to Local Drive/Downloads and click the file you just downloaded in order to start the install.
Thats It! You have now installed Beast TV on your Android OTT TV Box.